NT’s Home and Business Battery Scheme
Simply fill in the form below and our team will be in contact.
Cooper and Co. Electrical is proudly supporting Redback Technologies as an approved provider for NT’s solar Home and Business Battery Scheme. The scheme provides a rebate worth $450 per kWh of battery capacity installed up to a maximum grant of $6,000 to homeowners, businesses, not-for-profit and community organisations for the:
- purchase and installation of solar PV systems with an eligible battery and inverter;
- for those who already have solar, for the purchase and installation of an eligible battery and inverter.
- minimum battery capacity allowed: 7kWh.
To maximise the rebate and take advantage of all the benefits of a Redback Smart Home Battery System, customers can get access to the full rebate with two of Redback’s home battery solutions. The 5kW single phase SH5000 can be equipped with 14kWh of battery modules to allow homeowners to receive the full $6,000 benefit. For larger homes and small businesses on a three phase connection, Redback’s ST10000 comes with a 10kW three phase hybrid inverter and can also be equipped with 14kWh of battery modules to make sure you are not missing out on the entirety of the new rebate.
To receive the rebate, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- be a registered owner of a residential property in the NT
- be a registered NT business
- be a not-for-profit or community organisation operating in the NT in either owned or leased premises.
Homeowners that own a business can apply for both their home and business. However, you can only submit one application per property and per homeowner.
How to apply
- Step 1 – Check your eligibility – read the terms and conditions.
- Step 2 – Get a quote from a qualified system installer/ provider.
- Step 3 – After selecting your quote, apply online on the Smartygrants website to receive a unique voucher.