Reduce Heating Costs by 70% with iStore
Up to 27% of your energy bills can come from heating your hot water.
Solar hot water systems capture thermal energy from the sun and use it to heat water for your home. Domestic hot water systems can be a cost-effective way to generate hot water for your home. Solar hot water systems almost always require a backup system for cloudy days and times of increased demand. Conventional storage water heaters usually provide backup and may already be part of the solar system package. A backup system may also be part of the solar collector, such as rooftop tanks with thermosyphon systems. Since an integral-collector storage system already stores hot water in addition to collecting solar heat, it may be packaged with a tankless or demand-type water heater for backup.
MONEY & ENERGY SAVINGS
EASY TO INSTALL
Download the 270L
iStore Product Brochure.
Take a more technical look
at the iStore Manual.
Get a Quote
Click below for a customised quotation.
The 180L iStore uses exclusive technology to provide 400% efficiency
Here's how it works
- A fan draws in air, containing heat energy, across the evaporator
- The evaporator turns the liquid refrigerant into a gas
- The compressor pressurises the refrigerant into a hot gas
- The hot gas inside the condenser coil heats the water inside the coil-wrapped tank
- The refrigerant reverts back to a liquid after heating the water and continues to the evaporator for the process to start again
- The cycle continues until the set target temperature is achieved