Cost vs Benefits
Here are some benefits that you and your home will gain from investing in a complete Solar System:
- Protection from continually rising energy prices
- Reduced upfront cost due to solar rebates
- Significant financial investment returns
- Reduction in your electricity bills
- Doing your bit for the environment by cutting your carbon footprint
- Increase in the value of your home
- Protection from the carbon tax impact on cost of electricity
Whilst there are a number of components in a Solar Power System, the experts at Cooper and Co. will provide you with an all inclusive “Out of Pocket” Price for your system. The only other cost you will need to factor in will be in relation to your electricity meter (either a new meter or the reprogramming of your existing meter) and any other related addon products or services.
A complete solar analysis and proposal will be provided during a no obligation free one-on-one, online or phone presentation with one of our friendly Solar Energy Consultants, who will guide you every step of the way.
Maximising the benefits of solar
What you can do to maximise the return on your investment.
To reduce your payback period and increase your investment return, you can make your household an energy efficient home. Small actions and lifestyle changes can drastically reduce your electricity consumption.
There are a number of things you can do around your home:
- Use your electricity at times when your solar system is producing electricity (during the day).
- Turn off all appliances at the wall – turns off standby power.
- Purchase energy efficient appliances.
- Turn down your hot water system (heating water can be one of the main users of electricity if you use electrically boosted systems) or install the latest iStore (Air-to-Energy) Hot-Water System.
- Turn off air conditioners and heaters when you are out. Use these in the rooms you are occupying.
- Install Energy Efficient light globes – compact fluorescent globes.
- Shade East and West windows from the sun – prevents the heat gain and reduces air con use.
When designing your solar system, Cooper and Co. will consider your (daily kWh average) electricity consumption patterns and tailor the system to produce as much green electricity (where possible) to maximise the in-house utilisation of your solar production.
To find out just how little solar panels cost for your home or business, get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation quote.