Nature has blessed us with solar energy, for which we should be thankful for giving us this gift at no cost. And Cooper and Co. Electrical Services is a 100% Australian-owned solar and electrical company were selling solar panels across Australia and is increasing the number of people switching to solar energy. Humankind can conventionally use solar radiation on the earth’s surface to benefit human society, and the solar hot water system is a well-known device that uses solar energy.
What are the advantages of solar water heaters?
- This one doesn’t use electricity, instead of electrical water geysers that consume a lot of electricity and money.
- Solar water heaters use the power of solar energy, a renewable and
environmentally friendly source.
- With solar water heaters on your roof, your property value will increase with the aesthetics, and your lifestyle will improve by setting the trend for future generations.
- When compared to electric geysers, solar water heaters have a much lower lifetime maintenance cost.
- Warm or hot water could be stored in the insulated water tank for 2-3 days and then used later. This storage system can be an advantage in the case of rain or power outages.
How do solar water heaters work?
Solar water heating systems can generate enough hot water to meet daily domestic hot water requirements. Two types of solar water heaters work differently from each other.
- Active solar water heaters: Active solar water heaters circulate hot water from solar collectors, or absorbers, to your home via a pump. These are typically installed in colder climates because the water is stored in a tank that can be preserved indoors to avoid freezing.
- Passive solar water heaters operate without circulating pumps to move hot water. They instead use convection as a circulation system to distribute water, with hot water rising to the surface and cold water sinking.
What are the main components of the solar water system?
- Solar collector – A solar collector is an appliance that collects and focuses the sun’s solar radiation.
- An insulated tank – a solar hot water storage tank in a solar water heating system stores heat from solar thermal collectors.
- The supporting stand is to keep the whole system.
- Connecting pipes and instrumentation, etc.—To connect all the appliances.
What is a SunGrow solar inverter?
The inverter is the most important module of the solar energy system. It is a device that converts the direct current (DC) electricity generated by a solar panel to the alternating current (AC) electricity used by the power grid. Sungrow is an excellent choice for a dependable, cost-effective inverter for solar or energy storage systems.
Now let’s see what the benefits of solar inverters are.
- It is light in weight, so there is no need to struggle with all its appliances.
- Its installation is super simple, and you don’t need to suffer through the hassle of plug-and-play.
- It does not cause noise pollution as a bit of noise comes from it.
- Tracking of Two Maximum Power Points (MPPT). It stands for maximum power point tracker, and its function maximizes the available energy from the connected solar module arrays at any time during operation.
While your solar PV inverter can generate usable current from the sun’s rays, that’s not all it can do. A solar panel inverter can help you maximize your energy production, monitor the output of your system, communicate with the utility grid, and detect faults that would otherwise damage your solar power system.