Cooper and Co. is a solar and electrical services provider owned 100% by Australians. They provide intelligent energy solutions. For example, how can we save money on power bills? Generally, a residential inverter’s efficiency may range between 95 and 98%.But Growatt solar inverters extend the efficiency. Batteries are not necessary for the Inverter to operate and are compliant with standard lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries, including Growatt’s well-known Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) batteries.
How does Inverter work?
The device has an MPPT charge controller built-in, an AC charger, and an inverter with a low-frequency transformer. According to the manufacturer, “it allows for surge power at three times the rated power to support motor-type or inductive loads.”
Now let’s check out the advantages of Growatt Solar Inverters.
● Growatt inverters are simple to use and assemble, which is the best part as you don’t need to struggle while completing them.
● They are a cost-effective option for those seeking high quality on a tight budget.
● They are OHSAS18001, ISO14001, and ISO9001 certified.
● The efficiency of their solar inverters may range from 95 to 98%.
● CEC (Clean Energy Council) approved single-phase inverters with one or two MPPTs in all of their inverters (Maximum Power Point Tracking).
● The majority of inverters also have an impressive European efficiency rate.
● They are significantly quieter than other inverters.
Isn’t it great to stop paying so much for power? By using solar energy, let’s check how.
Customers spend more and more each year to heat, light, and run their homes as prices for traditional energy sources continue to skyrocket. Solar energy can provide significantly lower lifetime power bills, and you can begin saving as soon as you install a solar system. And saving money is just one of the benefits of using the sun’s clean, renewable energy to power your home. Saving money is often the primary reason people add solar, and for a good reason. It makes sense to select a solution that can provide a dependable power supply to your home at a low cost. Solar meets most New Zealand homes’ power needs, but not all of them. As a result, most customers opt for a hybrid model that combines traditional power (i.e., “the grid”) and solar power. This choice gives you control, with backup from the primary power grid if necessary. Furthermore, you can choose a system with battery storage, and your solar system will store excess energy.
What are the benefits of using solar energy?
● Solar energy has the least negative environmental impact compared to other energy sources. It produces no greenhouse gases and pollutes the environment.
● Generating electricity on your own involves several factors, like using fewer services from the utility company. This electricity will result in immediate savings on your energy bill.
● Energy demand is typically highest between 11:00 and 16:00 and again in the early evening. Naturally, this is the peak period for electricity prices. During those hours, solar energy is at its peak output capacity.
● It is possible to deploy solar energy anywhere there is sunlight. This solar energy is especially useful in remote areas where no other source of electricity exists. Many people in the world do not have access to electricity.
Solar power is a huge source of directly usable energy that generates other energy resources such as biomass, wind, hydropower, and wave energy. Most of the Earth’s surface receives enough solar energy to allow for low-grade water heating and buildings, though this varies greatly depending on latitude and season. Simple mirror devices at low margins can concentrate solar energy satisfactorily for cooking and even driving steam turbines. Now you know the massive benefits of using solar power, so let’s go solar.